Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Ok, so I think I may be a little flighty or maybe it would be called indecisive, but that's ok, right? Well, after talking to Eric about the house that we were looking at we decided not to rent it after all. I don't think I would be comfortable staying that far out of town, away from everybody, all by myself. I figured that even if I stayed in Oklahoma until he comes home I'll eventually be there by myself. I mean he'll have to pull 24 hr duties and maybe go to the field and such, there's not getting around it. I hadn't signed a lease yet, the guy was supposed to mail it to me, so I just let him know we wouldn't be taking it after all. So the weekend was all about going to find something we COULD live in, where I could be comfortable staying alone. You would not believe how tough it is getting to find a place up there. Geez, I called 17 different apartment complexes and they were all filled!! So, thankfully I had an appointment to see an apartment up there. I loved it! It was so wonderful. I felt really really good about this place. I filled out an application so I'm praying that everything goes good and we're able to get it. She said it would take a few days to get it processed so I should know by the end of the week. I went ahead and signed the lease and paid the deposit so if we get approved we will be the one's to get it. I am definitely praying about it!

My husband is the sweetest man to me! I love him so very much. He told me about a week ago that he had ordered me something, but he wouldn't tell me what it was. I was very surprised too, he's usually really terrible about being able to keep secrets (that's not a bad thing, lol). This time though, he kept it. Well, it arrived today and I was so surprised to open my package. He's the most thoughtful man in the world. It even came with a message for me from him, "I love you with all my heart and soul. Thank you for being so wonderful. I love you!!" I love him so very much! It's not for anything special, just because he wanted to get me something. What a present!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

3 comments:

Courtney said...

OMG!! How sweet Michelle & it's s pretty. Your right he's the sweetest.

Monica said...

How awesome! What a great surprise to get. Brad wouldn't have been able to keep that secret. I guess he even knew all his christmas gifts before he opened them, so I am not much better! Congrats on the apartment... I know it will all be good!

Michelle said...

AAAAAHHHH how sweet Michelle. he is a generous man.