Tuesday, October 24, 2006

He's home! Safe and sound!!!!!! After sitting at the gym for about 2 hrs and having to watch a video that they made for the new Army slogan "Army Strong" they finally came in. They saved the stupid video until they were outside. I was so irritated. They couldn't have showed it to us the last 2 hrs we were there? Geez... Oh Well, the Army has their own way of doing things and most the time it doesn't make much sense. It doesn't matter now though. He's home and it's so wonderful. Aahhh.... I finally get to have a good night's sleep, I can't wait.

6 comments:

Courtney said...

I about flipped last night when I read your message on myspace saying he'll be here tonight! I couldn't even read the rest I just thought What? Tonight? LOL!!! You did it girl. You finally made it. You kept your eyes on that prize & won. I am proud of you & Eric.

WELCOME HOME ERIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amy said...

Oh my gosh! You're laying next to your hubby right now!?!?!?! Yipee! You must be so happy! I can't imagine. SOOOO happy for you! Amy

Courtney said...

OH MY GOSH!!!! I am so excited. I had no idea it was that soon. Wow. That is amazing. Congratulations, you made it. YOU DID IT!! I know you thought you would never make it sometimes but you did. How awesome. I shouted when I read your post. WELCOME HOME ERIC!!!!! And thank you for serving our country.

Karyzma said...

WOW! That is great news and extremely EXCITING!! Thank you so much for all of your kind words and support. Soon I will be with my Hubby too. I'm so happy for you though!

Anonymous said...

Yeah! Welcome home Eric! Have a great time together!

Glo said...

YEAAAAAAAAA!!! One yellow ribbon coming down.