Tuesday, October 17, 2006

I had another FRG meeting today. We mainly talked about the ball we're going to have around Christmas time. We did, of course, talk about the homecoming. They narrowed the day down a little for us, which is super exciting. Of course because of OPSEC I can't say anything about that. I guess the most I can say is soon, very soon. I'm just ready for the whole thing to be over. I'm tired of waiting. Nights are longer than ever and sleep doesn't come easy. All my days of having something to look forward to are over, so the next date to look for is his actual homecoming. I feel like Courtney on the updating thing though. I just feel like I'm saying the same things over and over again. I can't give out specifics and there's nothing else to talk about. Except, classes started yesterday. I'm trying to keep busy with that. Our anniversary wasn't as hard as I expected it to be, thanks to my friend. She came and got me and we went out to eat and went shopping. Then she spent the rest of the day here at my place. She's been so helpful. I'm so thankful that God sent her my way. It's nice to have someone to talk to who understands and who will help pass time away. I told her that my neighbors probably think I'm the one who flew over the coo coo's nest. lol...Sometimes I think I'm going crazy.

5 comments:

kbug said...

Yeah, I got you on that "the closer it gets, the further away it seems." I just hate this dragging on crap. It reminds me of those nightmares where you're running from something and you don't seem to be moving at all...or where you see a door at the end of the hallway and the harder you run, the farther away it is. It does get frustrating!!! But you're almost there...you'll be there way ahead of us and have your fella home for Thanksgiving. What a wonderful day that will be, you'll have so much to be thankful for. Keep on keeping on...and let us know when the big day gets here. I'm sending a hug your way now, but will want to send one to Eric when that day comes..... :)

Courtney said...

I am so excited for you. I am glad that your anniversary wasn't too hard. Thank God for good friends. Hang in there girlie not too much longer. YAY!!!

Anonymous said...

Almost there! Keep hanging on!

Glo said...

Not much longer girl....Hang in there. HOOAH!!!!!

Ziomal said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.