Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Sorry it's been a while. I haven't been busy or anything, it's just been kind of depressing the past week. I know it's getting time for him to come home, but I don't think time could go any slower. Although I thought that during the bulk of the deployment too and low and behold it IS able to go slower. I've been hanging out with my friend and trying to keep occupied, but still time goes by so slow. I didn't go make signs with the FRG yesterday. I thought a few weeks ago when I was still in Oklahoma that I would be handy and change the windshield wipers on the truck. Well, I couldn't, for the life of me, get the stupid things to lock on. I asked my dad to look at it before I left, but I asked him at night and he forgot. So, they are just kind of sitting on the arm, and not actually operable without flying off if I turned them on. Well it rained all day yesterday, so I wasn't about to drive the 30 minutes to the place without wipers. Oh well. Tomorrow is our 4 year anniversary. At least he'll be home soon, if time would go by at a normal speed that is.

4 comments:

Karyzma said...

HaPpY AnNiVeRsArY!!! I'm sure the celebration will be absolutely amazing for you gys. I'm sorry that you can't be together, but WOW!! 4 years!! Hubby and I are at 2 years and 3 months (since our first date.) :o)

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! Think positive, he will be home very soon!

Courtney said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! YAY!!! Four years, congratulations. And I'm sorry time seems to be moving slowly for you. IT WILL GET BETTER!!! Hang in there.

Glo said...

Sorry I haven't been on for a while I've been sick.......Also sorry I missed your Anniversary...I know it will be a HAPPY one as soon as Eric is home. How much longer.....HOOAH