Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Today marks a week since Eric came home. I'm so happy he's home. We've been having such a wonderful time together, just like he never left. The only difference between then and now is that we're closer than ever and we have grown so much in each other over the past year. I know that our relationship is stronger and more wonderful than before. Saturday he starts leave, so we'll be going to Oklahoma for a while, then to Hawaii. I think we're going to spend Thanksgiving with my family this year. Better food there than at his, ha!!!! It was his choice too. Of course then we'll be at his families for Christmas. I'm really looking forward to holidays this year. I dreaded them last year, but they've never looked better than they do this year. We bought new furniture for the apartment. It looks so good. The last of it was delivered today. I also got Eric a Line X bedliner for his truck, which he loves. We have a ball in December for his unit and I got my dress yesterday. I also got my rings back from the jewelers yesterday. I had to put them in to get sized, and I went down 2 sizes! I was excited about that. Everything is going good, but in case I don't update for a while, since we will be on vacation, I hope everything is going good with everything else. Courtney and Charla, enjoy your husbands, and congratulations on very soon homecoming!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Courtney said...

Glad things are getting back to normal for you both. I knew it would you guys are perfect together & I couldn't be happier for you! Thank you so much & have a great vacation!!!!!

Courtney said...

Have a wonderful trip! I am soo happy for you. You deserve every smile you get from him for all the things you both have been through. You have been so strong. I am glad that your relationship is stronger. LOVE YOU!!!!

kbug said...

Enjoy your vacation...and enjoy your fella..... :)

Anonymous said...

Have a great Vacation!

Glo said...

Have a wonderful vacation enjoy every minute of it and each other. Love ya both. Thanks again Eric and again WELCOME home. May God bless you both.Have a safe trip.
Love,Glo