Monday, October 23, 2006

My MIL and SIL came up yesterday. I'm going crazy here with them by myself. Nobody else is here to take up the slack. My friend was over most the day with me yesterday and she stayed for quite a while after they got here. I was so thankful that she was here to occasionally slip in the conversation and give me a break. I told my mom I thank God for her! lol...It's the truth. She's been a blessing. Of course I can't say when Eric will be home, but I can say, the next time I post he will be here! I'm so excited. Although my inlaws are taking some of the joy away from me because my nerves are being tested very badly with them here. I love them, don't get me wrong, but they sure do know how to test me. My MIL spent about 3 hrs yesterday talking about her crocheting and then got onto me about leaving the lights and TV on. Um...last I checked she didn't pay the electric bill! Ugh...well I just keep telling myself, keep your eyes on the end, it's all worth it! I can take my inlaws, but in moderation. The past 24 hrs have been so stressful! I was telling my friend about them before they got here. I don't think she quite believed me until she seen it with her own eyes. I talked to her today and she said she just kept thinking, "how do you stand it?" lol... Constant talking and droning on and on about nothing. AAAAHHHHHH. Ok, that's my vent for today, actually that's the third time I've vented that today, lol. Anyways, I'll post later, and my husband will be home!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comments:

kbug said...

Oh no, not more MIL problems...it seems to be going around these days. I hope my DIL doesn't feel that way about me.....lol. I know how anxious you must be to see Eric. I think when he gets home, it will make all the difference. Give that guy a big hug for me when you see him..... :)