Monday, January 28, 2008

They're a little late, but obviously for a valid reason. Here are some pictures from the baby shower.

They made the original cake too small so they had to order another one, they are both so adorable though





Me and my SIL seeing who could drink out of the bottles the fastest, neither of us won

My mom trying to figure out how many pieces of TP would fit around my tummy

All of our gifts, people were so nice, we got a ton of stuff


My sister's decorations were so cute, and creative, she's wonderful

Eric (yes, he came), me, my sister, and SIL

2 comments:

Glo said...

Looks like you got a lot of nice things.I love the cakes both were real cute. I love baby showers.
Thanks for sharing the pics with us.
Love Ya

Glo said...

Looks like you got a lot of nice things.I love the cakes both were real cute. I love baby showers.
Thanks for sharing the pics with us.
Love Ya