Saturday, August 05, 2006

Alright, well I'm rested up now, so I thought I would write about my visit with my family. The first night we got there was alright. All of the kids (minus the two under 10) stayed in one of the cabins and stayed up really really late talking. We even played truth or dare. That was quite odd, especially since we were all cousins, lol. Nothing too personal revealled. Although they were pretty mean to my cousin who's 12. They made him eat the head of a locust, lol. But, don't worry, before it was all over we made the cousin (Skyler) who made him eat that eat the body of the locust. I felt like we were on fear factor, lol.


Anyways, after having to reveal a few things that I would have rather not had my little 15 year old sister hear, we went to sleep. It wasn't anything too terrible, it's just that I'm really protective of her. I don't think that she needs to even be thinking about things like drinking and partying. She's only 15! So, the next day the only thing I could think about was Eric. I wanted him to be there so bad. My cousin from Washington, Amanda, was there. I hadn't seen her in 5 years, and it was great seeing her. She brought her boyfriend, Brian, though. So, we weren't able to catch up too much. Brian was halarious though. So, the third day was better. We all went swimming and played horseshoes (I suck by the way). Then we loaded up in my cousin Victor's truck and went into town. It was a good time. Amanda, Victor, and I have always been really close. They are my favorite cousins. It's kind of sad though. Victor only lives an hour and a half away from my parents, but it's been almost 2 years since I've seen him. That's really pathetic. The last night that we were there, we spent it at Victor's house. Anyways, I had a good time, but I was really ready to leave. Amanda kept asking me to call and reschedule my appointment to move into the apartment, but I didn't. I was so ready to get up there and start moving in. I know that I should have probably stayed there, but I was just ready to get into our place. One of these days, though, I would love to be stationed in Washington. Then I could spend a lot more time with her. Here's a couple pictures of our time at the lake.

Amanda, me and Victor















Me and Victor
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



My sister and Skyler--I couldn't resist, that's too cute!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Amanda and Brian
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

My Grandma, she's so cute!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I'm watching "Down to You" with Freddie Prince Jr. and Julia Stiles. I love that movie. It's the first one that Eric and I ever watched together. Aahh, such sweet memories.

4 comments:

Amy said...

Hey girl - You've got nine months down! You're on a roll! :)I'm so proud of you. We are waiting for the roster to come out in Oct and I hope I can hold up as well as you! I love your ring. What a great hubby you have!
Amy

Glo said...

It's looks like you had a very good time with your family....Your Grandma looks like a cool lady. Glad you had a great time....

Michelle said...

I am so glad that you had a great time and I understand wanting to move into your own place! Good luck with all that!

Courtney said...

Looks like you had a blast! Thats great. I loved the pics...lol! You look so pretty!