Friday, August 04, 2006

Well, I'm back, and just in time for Gettin' Fit Friday! Well, I didn't exercise in the traditional sense of the word. I basically just got my exercise in by doing things with my family, like swimming and walking around. I also did a lot of moving this week. I spent three days just moving things out of storage and unpacking. I was feeling horrible because I hadn't been able to do my usual routine. Especially today while I was driving back to my parents house. I was feeling really bad about it. When I got home I weighed myself, with a fear of having gained weight over the week. To my surprise, I lost 3 pounds! YAY!!! That was wonderful to see that.

Me with my new outfit today. Which, by the way, the pants are still too big for me, lol.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Here are a couple pictures of our new apartment. It's so cute. I went and ordered a new bed for us too. It's so comfortable! Oh my gosh, that was the best night's sleep that I've had since Eric left. I just melted into the mattress. I can't wait until he's here to enjoy it with me. I hate moving though. I've done a million loads of laundry and dishes. There's still a ton more to go! It seems like I unpacked a ton of boxes, but yet, look at the stack that's still left for me! Geez! Oh well, I'm excited about it. We're one step closer to Eric coming home, and that's what makes it all worth while. In fact, Eric sent a few boxes home the other day. They're on their way! Which makes us another step closer. So, we're two steps closer to him coming home. WooHoo, I can count! LOL...ok, I'm tired. I'll post more about my time with my family later. I'm too tired to mess with loading more pictures on here tonight. Goodnight.




6 comments:

Monica said...

Great Job! You girls that do all this moving on your own just rock! I am avoiding it at all costs! Brad is sending boxes home also, makes it seem more real! Have a great weekend!

Glo said...

Hey Michelle,
First of all welcome back I've missed you.
Congrats on the extra 3 lbs....You look awesome. Your doing a great job. Your new place looks great too.After these guys all get home a bunche of us are going to try to get together and meet each other. Hope and pray you and Eric will join us.
I'm glad you had a good nights sleep.Take care my friend.Don't work to hard.
Love and God bless,
Glo

Glo said...

Hey Michelle,
First of all welcome back I've missed you.
Congrats on the extra 3 lbs....You look awesome. Your doing a great job. Your new place looks great too.After these guys all get home a bunche of us are going to try to get together and meet each other. Hope and pray you and Eric will join us.
I'm glad you had a good nights sleep.Take care my friend.Don't work to hard.
Love and God bless,
Glo

Courtney said...

OMG Michelle you look GREAT!!! Eric is going to flip! lol! I soooo feel ya with the moving crap! I have 1 million no 2 million boxes to unpack. I don't know if I will ever see this floor. I think the carpet is burgundy but I can't bet on that...LoL!

Charla said...

Hey girl, way to go on the 3 lbs..YAY!!!!! Lookin' good girl! :) What a cute apartment! :) I'm hoping to get a new bedroom set for here too! I hate my mattress..UGGGGH!! Take care girl!

Charla

Sandra said...

Way to go on the 3 lbs :) Your apartment is so cute :) I'm glad the end of the road is in sight for you guys.

Hugs,
Sandra