Tuesday, September 12, 2006

I am so very excited right now. I just got a call from my POC, and she said they have scheduled a redeployment briefing for next week. She also gave me a time frame for when they will be home, which is so exciting because it's a little before what we last heard!!! I'm so happy, I just want to do a little dance. So, my plans of staying here until my sister's birthday have changed, but it's well worth it. Although, she might be a little upset because I'm going to be late for her birthday party. Oh, well, she'll get over it. I'm so super excited right now!!!! YAY!!! The end is finally in sight and it's almost time to be with my husband again!!!!!

5 comments:

Courtney said...

YAY!! That is soo exciting. When is the day???

kbug said...

I bet you are excited...I will be in a couple of months too.

Oh, I'm glad that your grandfather got such a wonderful sendoff. It's so hard when a loved one dies, but knowing that they had a long wonderful life and meant so much to so many people makes it a little bit easier to say goodbye.

Take care of yourself and have fun getting your new place ready for your fella's return... :)

Karyzma said...

HURRAY!!! I'm so excited for you girl!! I can't wait to see my Hubby either. He'll be in San Diego in October, so I will be flying over there for a week. I can't wait. I'm sure your sister will understand. You haven't seen him in FOREVER!! Go on ahead and do your little dance. I'll even do the Irish jog right along with you. :o) Have a wonderful day!

Hugs,
Kathy

Courtney said...

WooHoo!!! Your almost there girl. One by one all of our guys are coming home. Isn't it great! I'm so excited for all of us!

Amy said...

Oh my gosh! What great news! Congrats!!!! When is the big day!?! You forgot to tell us!