Friday, September 29, 2006

I had a bit of a break down today, but I guess it's to be expected. The shorter the time gets the farther away it seems. It just seems that the end is right there, but I just can't get there. I'm thinking it wasn't the best idea in the world to move back up here and be alone. I did, however, make a friend but she's out of town right now, and I'm not sure when she'll be home. When she's home she helps fill my days up. Her husband just deployed last month, so she's just beginning the journey, although this is his second deployment.

I guess the only thing to do is keep on keepin' on. The Lord has got me through this much of it, He'll give me the strength for the rest.

2 comments:

Glo said...

Hang in there girl....I know the break downs....Sorry to say they may get worse,before they get better. I would break at the smallest things. Doing laundry, cooking,washing dish,just driving,walking around Wal-Mart...You can do this.... HOOAH

Courtney said...

You said it best yourself Michelle. The Lord got you this much he'll get you through the rest & we will too. We are all here for each other!
I know where your coming from though. I feel the exact way. I'm so glad though I have you girls to come to. You guys are the best!