Sunday, September 24, 2006

I'm so very tired, so if this post doesn't make sense, I'm so sorry.

When I got to my parent's house on Thursday I had two surprises that Eric sent me. In the first package I found a Nicholas Sparks book, "At First Sight." I love Nicholas Sparks' books and I love the movie "At First Sight," which is, of course, based off his novel. He also wrote "The Notebook." So sweet! The second package just made my heart melt even more. I opened it and in it was a note that said, "I seen this and thought of you. I love you always and forever, Eric ********." lol...First of all, he signs everything to me with his first and last name. That always cracks me up. Anyways, in that package was the movie, "Fried Green Tomatoes." Oh my gosh, I LOVE this movie. It's one of my favorites and Eric knows that I love it and he bought it for me. How sweet!!! I have also received two packages from him of his stuff! YAY!!! There is one more box on the way and it's the guitar that one of his old roommates gave him.

All three of his roommates have left to go home. He was in a room all by himself for the remainder of the time there. Until one female NCO decided she wanted a room all to herself so they kicked him out and made him move in with two new people that he's never met for the remainder of his stay. Anyways, I was a little aggrivated about that, but hey, it's the Army way.

Yesterday I got up and talked to Eric, then I took my sister and her friend to Oklahoma City to the mall. We left at 10 a.m. and was home by 5 p.m. It was an alright trip, but I was tired after that. Then I got home and my brother's exgf was wanting me to go to a girls night with her. I said alright because she said she wasn't staying the night, just going over there for a while. We went over there and had some fun just sitting around talking and laughing about the good ole days. There was just 5 of us, and 4 of us used to be pretty good friends back in the day, so it was good to catch up. Well, we stayed longer than I expected. I actually just got home, and have had no sleep since I woke up at 8 yesterday morning. I can't wait to climb into bed and catch some zzzz's but Eric's going to call this morning and I know if I don't wait up I won't wake up when he calls, or I'll be falling asleep while he's trying to talk to me, lol. I defintely don't want that, because I treasure every second I have talking to him. I've neglected my homework this week and if I don't get it done today I will be behind, but that's about 10000 on my list of things to do, so I don't actually care about that at this particular time.

4 comments:

Glo said...

Oh my Nicolas Sparks is one of my favorites.I don't have "At First Sight". I know it's just as good as his others. Have you read "The Wedding"? Your not going to believe this but "Fried Green Tomatoes" is one of my daughters and my favorite's. We can watch it over and over...
I glad you had a nice time with family and friends. Now get that much needed rest. Oh yes and study.
Not much longer for you now.HEY

Courtney said...

Oh man do I know how you feel. No sleep, lots of homework that you don't wanna do, and staying up to talk to your man. I love the movie Fried Green Tomatoes, and isn't that movie at first sight the one with Val Kilmer in it? If it is I love that movie too. Anyway, good luck with the homework.

kbug said...

It sounds like Eric is a keeper...but you knew that already.....lol. I know you must be counting the days to what you think will be the day he gets home...it's so hard to get excited when you don't know when it will be and whenever it is, it's too far off. Hang in there...he'll be home soon.

Karyzma said...

I LOVE The Notebook! Hubby watched it and loved it too. It made him cry. lol. I'm in the exact same boat you are in with the tons of homework, sleep deprivation, and waitin gup on phone calls. Wears ya out really fast!! Hope you catch up on those zzz's really soon. Stay strong girlie.

xoxo