Sunday, April 02, 2006

I did a little shopping today. I spent quite a bit getting a new wardrobe for Eric. I also found the cutest outfit for when I go pick him up at the airport. I was going to wait until it was closer to time to do the shopping, but I was bored today. I came home and got out the box of clothes that I thought had Eric's clothes in it, turned out it was some of my old clothes, that I couldn't wear anymore. I tried them on, and they fit. I was so excited. I even tried on my wedding dress. It was a lot looser on me then when I got married. So was my Sr. Prom dress. I was thrilled at the progress that I have made.

I get a kick out of how when you're a younger teenager even people in their 20's seem so much older than you. Meagan, my 15 yr old sister, went out with some of her friends a few weekends ago. Since she's so much younger than me (7 yrs) and my brother (9 yrs) we've always been really protective over her. It's always been the family joke that she has two sets of parents. So, she was getting ready to go out and I told her that I was going with her. She told me no I wasn't. So, I said yes I am. We did that for about 30 minutes, and then her ride pulled up. I put on my jacket and shoes and was starting to follow her out the door, when she got mad and yelled for my parents to tell me to stop. They did. So, I didn't go with her, but the next day she came down to my room and asked if I was mad at her. I told her I didn't understand why she didn't want me to go with her (of course I knew why). She said, "You never let me go out with you and your friends when you were in high school." I said, "Well Meagan, you were like 8 when I was in high school." She said, "Well, yeah, but you're 22!" I said, "Well, let me get my walker then..." Talk about making me feel old! ha!ha!
















This is my brother, me, and my sister at my wedding.

1 comments:

Courtney said...

I just did all my shopping for when Danny comes home too. And I still have more to do. That sister thing is funny. I have 3 sisters.