Monday, April 10, 2006

I got Eric's anniversary gift in today. They said it wouldn't ship until today, but it arrived today. I was so happy to see it. I was hoping that it would be here in plenty of time, that's the whole reason I ordered it a month early. I got him an Army pocket watch, and it came in a beautiful dark wood box. It is perfect, I hope that he likes it. He said that he got mine too, but no matter how hard I try, he won't tell me what it is. It's usually pretty easy to get him to spill the beans (he's not that good at keeping surprises lol), but not this time. I'm proud of him! I'm trying to think of all the little things that I need to do before he gets home, and it seems like there is a huge list. I know that he won't care if the truck and jeep are clean, or that I cleaned out from under the bed. I just want everything to be perfect for him when he comes home. He got an email from his mom today, she said that she was going to give me something to send him for Easter. She said that it will be late, but better late than never. I'm pretty sure that I won't see her before he comes home (unless she comes down here), so I think that will be a really nice surprise. I also realized that he will be here for Mother's Day, what better gift to give than him being there? I hope that I can pull off making dinner plans with her, without raising her suspicions. She's pretty gullible, so I don't think it will be too difficult. I just want everything to be wonderful for him when he gets here. I can't wait!

2 comments:

Courtney said...

How exciting!! That Army Watch sounds cool. I bought Danny a really nice watch for early Christmas before he left. He loved it. And everytime we talk I can see him wearing it.

ford said...

Well,good that you shared this I must say that when it comes on anniversary gift its better if we had a n effort. Anyway,I am looking forward to your next post.

gift delivery Philippines