Friday, April 14, 2006

My brother came down today, for Easter. The last time he was down was probably a month ago, so it's good to see him again. He usually only spends the first night here with us, and then he heads out with his friends. My sister, him and I just got done playing Friends Scene It. It's a pretty neat game. I enjoyed it.

Eric's engine light was on, again. So, my dad went out and looked at it. He found a hose that had a crack in it, and fixed it. Hopefully that is the problem and it will go away for good now. I was kind of getting worried about it, considering it's getting closer to time for Eric to get here. I really don't want that to be on his mind while he's here.

Eric is the sweetest man. He seen a season of The Rockford Files, which is one of my dad's favorite shows, and bought it for him for his birthday next month. I that was extremely sweet of him to think about dad. He said he also got my birthday present. My birthday is also next month. It's so nice to know that he thinks about me. I love him more than anything and he means the world to me. I can't wait!!!!

0 comments: