Sunday, April 09, 2006

Oh my, what a beautiful day outside!! It's a wonderful temperature, the wind is just a breeze, it's wonderful. I took my sister to her friends, and couldn't hardly bring myself back home. I took a nice long drive with the windows open, just enjoying the weather. So different from a couple days ago when it was freezing outside. Oklahoma weather cracks me up. It's the type of day that I used to enjoy with Eric. We would get in our car and just drive. I miss those days with him. We would ride and ride, going nowhere, but enjoying every minute of it. Most Saturdays after I got off work and Sundays when were both off we would just go. Seems like an eternity ago that we were able to do that, but now it's less than a month and we get to enjoy it again. Days like this are bittersweet, but now they're more sweet than bitter, so that's an improvement.

1 comments:

Courtney said...

I am glad everything is more sweet than bitter. Hang in there.