Tuesday, June 13, 2006

How is it that kids have a way of making you laugh at but at the same time want to pull your hair out?

Today at daycare we had several kids who had woke up on the wrong side of the bed. The friend that I'm working for had her nephews there today, ages 1 and 2. Well, they came after everyone was taking their naps, and they didn't want to lay down. So, they were running around trying to wake everyone else up, and when they quieted down we were elated. Well, I should have known that when kids are asleep they're up to something. While I was in the baby room, changing a diaper, the 1 year old decided to take off his diaper, that he had pooped in, and sit on the face of one of the sleeping girls! When my friend happened upon this, he had it on her, on the floor, on himself, on the cots, everywhere! (Thank God it was her and not me!) So, after she stuck the two kids in the bathtub, her sister came to pick the boys up. My friend told her sister that they were not allowed back at the daycare. I went to get the girl out of the tub, and get her dressed and she says, "I have poop on me?" lol...kids.


I redid my page a little, let me know if it's too hard on the eyes. I've been starring at it for too long and can't tell lol! Thanks.

1 comments:

Michelle said...

LOL. That is too funny. I found myslef reading this and all I could do was picture that little kid sitting on someone's face. I do not know if it is gross or if I just want to laugh!!!!

I love the new look. Its not hard on the eyes at all. Good choice.