Friday, June 09, 2006

It's finally Friday, YAY! It seems like the past three weeks, since Eric left, have been the longest in history. I've grown quite fond of the little kids that we have down there at the daycare though. One of them insists on calling me "mommy", no matter how many times I've told her I'm Chelle. She did finally call me Chelle yesterday a couple of times. Big improvement! They are so sweet though. Today they all drew pictures and gave them to me to send to Eric. I thought that was so nice and I know he's going to get a big kick out of it. They even made a special message on the back of their pictures for him. Children are so special, I love them.

I have to give thanks to God for my husband. He definitely knew what He was doing when He put us together. We have a love that is so wonderful and I cherish every single second that we have together, even when we are so far apart. I love being his wife, and it brings me so much joy to be here waiting for him. I am proud of him, and I support everything that he ever wants to do in his life. Thankfully since he's been gone we've been able to keep in good contact, and I thank Eric for the effort that he puts forth to keep our communication good, because we all know that if the one's over there don't call, we don't have contact. Thank God for the technology that we have today. Although I do have to say that my computer is in the shop again, and I'm really mad about that. Plus, Eric's laptop was in the shop and is not fixable, or at least it's not worth the money to fix it. So, we have to buy a new one. Computer's are definitely not on my favorite things list right now.

Last night I got an email from him before he got off of work and although it was short, it was very sweet:

Hey Baby Doll,
I just wanted to let you know that I am so in love with you Baby Doll. I am going to be praying for you my love. I LOVE YOU!! Please be careful my love. I LOVE YOU!!


YOURS ALWAYS AND FOREVER,
YOUR LOVING AND CARING HUSBAND


Things like that always make me smile and make my day. It's just the fact that he's thinking of me, and wants to let me know that I'm on his mind. I'm very thankful for him and everything that he does for me and for us. He's a wonderful man and I am so blessed to be by his side for the rest of our lives.

2 comments:

Courtney said...

Awww! Michelle you guys are so cute! Isn't great to get an email like that even just a couple sentences make your day. Have a wonderful weekend!!

Courtney said...

How adorable. Danny sends me little I love you emails and they make me smile for days. It is always great to know that he is thinking of you.