Thursday, June 01, 2006

It's just been one of those days. It was crappy at work and I miss Eric so much. Working with 13 kids and two adults is nerve racking to say the least. Especially when the other adult decides to pawn all the one's she doesn't like onto you. So you end up with 8 of them and she gets 5. Plus it just so happens that every single one of the one's that you have are in diapers, and guess what? You're the only one who gets to change them. Oh the joys of working with a friend.

I've been looking for a place that is 2 bedroom, has a washer/dryer and allows pets up in Kansas. It seems that those are impossible standards up there. I can't find one that is a reasonable price. The one's that I did find are in the $900 range. We can't afford to pay that, for pete's sake, it's Kansas!

I was glad to flip the page over to June this morning. That was the big highlight of my day. Too bad we can't fast forward through the next few months and get them over with already.

2 comments:

Courtney said...

LOL! Thats too funny I was sooo excited to turn the calendar today too! It takes so little for us army wives huh??? Hang in there girl we all have those days.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.