Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Thank you for the prayers for my friend's dad. The last I heard he was able to do pretty much everything for himself, so they didn't think he had a stroke, but still didn't know what had happened. I appreciate all the prayers. I'm not working at the daycare anymore. I didn't work there long, but after talking to Eric, we decided it would be better if I focus on getting a place to live. I swear it feels like the month of June is never going to end. I keep looking at the calendar and I don't think it's ever going to end. On a brighter note, I've lost 43 lbs since Eric left in November. So, I'm very proud of myself! I've worked hard to get to this point, and I hope to get over the hump I'm at right now so I can move forward.

I was wondering if anyone can hear the song that is supposed to play on my page? Eric said that it's not loading for him, but I don't know if that's just because he's on a protected computer or what. Thanks for the help.

2 comments:

Courtney said...

43lbs??? Wow! You go girl:) Thats wonderful!!! Yep I hear the song & love it.
Love & Hugs,
Court

kbug said...

I can hear your song...but that doesn't mean anything over there. Congrats on losing so much weight. Three years ago, I lost 50 pounds and have kept it off. People look at me and don't believe that I ever weighed so much...hahaha. I've felt so much better since then, almost like a teenager again...I just don't look like one.... :) Keep with it, you'll get past the hump...and it'll feel sooooo good.