Monday, June 12, 2006

I'm having a very hard time today. I finally found a guy who has a duplex and he's being really helpful. The problem that I have is that I can't tell if he's just really friendly or if he's a bit of a whack job. I might be being paranoid, but I don't know. I told him that I would come up to look at the place, but I hate to drive all that way to look at one property and find out that he's a fruitloop. My family isn't being very helpful either. I asked my mom to call to see what kind of impression she got from him, and she acted like it was a big imposition. Then my sister suggested that my brother come with us (she's going with me) and he's like, I'm not driving 14 hrs for that! Thanks! I miss Eric so much. Ok, I've learned my lesson, I guess maybe I shouldn't have moved at all.

1 comments:

Courtney said...

OMG! I sooo wish I could come help you because I know exactly how you feel. My mom & I have been having problems since Matt left. On my bad days if I cmplain she'll tell me suck it up & be a woman! What?!?!?! Anyway I'm here for ya & just listen to your heart. I really hopw everything goes smoothly for you. Big hugs to you!
Love,
Court:)