Friday, June 30, 2006

It's amazing how God gives you what you need when you need it. Of course it's not on our timing so sometimes I wonder if it's going to arrive, but He never fails and when you need it most there it is.
I didn't make any friends up in KS while I was there. I guess I come off as stuck up, but it's just that I'm really really shy. It takes a while to get to know me, and until you do I don't talk much at all. Then once you get to know me, I don't shut up. Anyways, I guess it's because of this that I didn't make any friends while I was up there. It was quite lonely at times too. Especially when Eric was off doing his Army thing and I was at the house all alone. I figured that I could use some company while Eric's away, so I joined a couple Army Wive's groups on the internet, along with reading several military wive's (and mother's) blogs. I'm so glad that I have come across the one's I have because I've met so many women who I share common bonds with. They have all helped me out in ways that I can never explain.
Now, as I've said for the past three months, I'm looking for a place to live back where I came from. Well, one of the girls that I met in one of my groups I'm in has been helping me. They just got stationed there, and she's been giving me tips as to what she's seen for rent and such. I'm so thankful for that! I've told her a million times "thank you" but I don't think I can ever express how grateful I am. Such a blessing, for sure.

God is great!

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY WEEKEND!

2 comments:

Courtney said...

Thats great Michelle! I really hope it all works out for you. You are such a sweetheart!

Glo said...

Hey Michelle,
Yes, God is great,he will get you through all this.Hope everything works out for you. Have a safe and happy 4th.... Court is right your a sweetie!