Saturday, June 24, 2006

I went with my mom and sister today to our old church reunion. When we went to church there everyone was really old and so I figured that everyone would look ancient now. I was right. It went alright though. Except everyone was like "Oh my you've grown up so much since the last time I seen you!" I was about 8 when we quit going there, of course I've grown up, lol. People crack me up. Then one of the ladies who is closer to my age came up and my mom said "Oh, it looks like you lost weight." She says "Yeah, all together I weigh about 110 pounds now." That cracked me up, I was wondering what parts she weighs seperately? lol...

Anyways, I had the hardest time getting to sleep last night. I couldn't quit thinking about Eric and how good it feels to have him next to me in bed. I miss him so much, and the past week has been really hard. Yesterday was the one month mark since he went back after R&R. I keep praying that time will speed up, but it doesn't. I know we'll make it through this and I'm so grateful for that, it's just hard at the moment.

Eric called this morning and told me he had a dream last night. He said that he dreamed we had twins (he has a twin sister) and he went to pick them up from daycare. It was so sweet. He's going to make such a wonderful daddy when we have our babies.

6 comments:

kbug said...

Twins, eh? Katie's mom is one of a set of triplets...one of her mom's sisters has twin girls...so we're halfway expecting a litter whenever she and Seth have kids..... :) She keeps saying that if she has triplets she's giving one to each of Seth's brothers.....lol.

Hope this next week is easier on you...hang tough.

Courtney said...

Twins????? Oh no! LoL!
Just kidding you BOTH wuld make wonderful parents & you'll love it:)

Monica said...

Twins? Too much fun for me. I wanted twins, until my first daughter was born. Then I was thankful for only one baby. Good luck! Being a mommy is the best job I have ever had!

Hope this week is a good one!

Courtney said...

Yeah I think the same about Danny. He wants to be a dad so badly. I just hope he is willing to wait til I finish my education. Hang in there girlie. This too shall pass. Better days are around the corner.

Michelle said...

Twins! Good luck! I think it is harder than what people think. LOL! I was reading all of your post for the last week and I am so sorry about your grandpa, I will keep him in our prayers.

You look great! Congrats on loosing the weight!!!!!

proud fan said...

Just want you to know that I am keeping you and Eric in my prayers.