Tuesday, June 06, 2006

I have tomorrow off, and I'm so glad. I told my mom that I'm glad I told my friend I wanted Wednesday's off, because I definitely need a midweek break. Taking care of 12 kids a day wears me out. I asked Eric if he wants to have 6 kids today, his response was "Do YOU want to have 6 kids?" lol, no! I definitely want 2, but my limit is 3. I don't think I could handle any more than that. God bless the women who can! My aunt has 5, and I respect her so much for getting them all grown, especially since one of them had spina bifada (I don't know if I spelled that right).

Eric's been getting more interested in finding out the history on our last name. He found a soldier that has our last name (it's not very common) who's family came over from Germany (where his ancestors came from) in the 1800's and settled in New York (where a lot of his family lives). I have no idea if he's related, I don't know how you'd ever know, but it's a pretty neat idea to think that he could be related. I love my husband so much.

Well, Courtney (
http://waitingonmysoldier.blogspot.com/) tagged me, so here goes:

Seven things to do before I die: Have babies, own a house, ride in a train, write a book, visit Ireland, renew my wedding vows, help my family as much as possible.

Seven things I cannot do: Stand the sound of someone throwing up, make hard decisions alone, eat in the dark, talk on the phone and have the TV on, concentrate when there are loud noises around me, eat chili or pancakes without milk, write left handed.

Seven things that attract me to my husband: That's a hard question, there are so many things I love about him, but, his smile, his eyes, his love for me, his sweet nature, his ability to always make me feel better, his sense of humor, and his wonderful work ethic.

Seven things I say most often: I love you, Baby, He's doing fine, It's so good to hear from you, I don't want to go to work, how is your day, and have a wonderful night sleepy.

Seven books (or a series of books) I love: "The Wedding", "The Notebook," "Night," "A Year of Absence," "Chicken Soup for the Military Wives Soul," my Bible, and any Lurlene McDaniel book.

Movies I'd watch over and over again: "The Notebook," "Jerry McGuire," "American History X," "Cinderella," "Crash," "The Italian Job," and "Shrek 1 & 2"

Seven people I'd like to tag: I would like to tag Michelle (Learning How to Deal)
http://learninghowtodeal.blogspot.com/. Everyone else that I know has already been tagged.

1 comments:

Courtney said...

Thanks for playing along. I love getting to know everyone better! (((Big Hugs)))