Thursday, March 30, 2006

I am having a hard time trying to keep my sanity here in this house. The room that I'm staying in right now is next to the living room, so every time they want me to come out, my dad bangs on the wall. That is so annoying! Give me a break people. If it's not him it's my sister and mom barging in going to the washer/dryer. Can I have 10 minutes of peace, please?! Well Eric was mistaken. The briefing that he thought they did on Friday's actually is done on Thursday's, so he has to wait until next week to go. That's alright though, it doesn't effect the days he'll be home for leave. I swear I feel like my mind is about to catch the next plane out of here to looneyville. Oh well...enough of that.

I am proud of myself. I worked out three times today. I walked 2 miles and did Tae Bo, then walked another mile. Since Eric left I've lost 30 lbs. Yay me! I've worked my butt off (literally) to get this far though. I decided when he left to do something constructive with my time, so I have. I think I'm doing a pretty good job, if I do say so myself.

1 comments:

Courtney said...

Wow good for you. 30 lbs. You should be proud of yourself. And your housing situation does sound insane. I am very sorry for you. I hope it gets better.