Monday, March 13, 2006

Well, I'm back from my mother-in-law's house. We had a pretty good visit. Everything went ok. The weather was weird. It was so windy all the way there and back. My sister went with me, so I had company for the drive. After we got to her house we went and got my sister-in-law, and then we went over to his cousin's. We had a pretty good visit. Everything went well. My mother-in-law didn't try to tell me "what I should do," so that was terrific. We stayed for about 4 hrs, then my sister and I went to Old Navy before heading home. We seen a pretty big fire up by OKC. I felt sorry for the firefighters having to deal with that on such a windy day. It looked almost foggy out because of all the dust. After about 30 mins of being home the whole town filled with smoke. I guess there was a pretty big fire somewhere around here, but I don't know where. I guess they got it under control though, because it cleared up after a while. I started the book, "A Year of Absence." I haven't got too far yet, but it's pretty good so far. I've heard good things about it, so I have high hopes for it. I am in my last week of these classes I'm taking (thank God). I have to take a final in algebra, and one more test in geography. I am so glad that I'm almost done with them. I finish them on Sunday and Monday I start abnormal psychology and intro to counseling. Yay me!

0 comments: