Tuesday, March 21, 2006

I learned last night that a little four year old boy's fear of horses represents his fear of his father. Seeing a horse fall down and die and being afraid is his feeling of wanting his father dead so he can marry his mom and have children with her. Freud was a pervert.

Eric called this morning, he's having problems with the internet. I had to send him a new wireless card last week, for his laptop. He's trying to work on this algebra, so that's not a good thing. The package I sent him should be there in the next couple of days though, so that's good. I asked him today if he wanted to go up to Kansas while he was here and help me pick out a place to live. He said no, that he trusts my ability to make the decision. He said that it would be a waste of money to get a place that neither of us would be at until he comes home. I guess that's true. It's good to know that he trusts my decisions, too bad I hate making some of them.

0 comments: