Thursday, March 02, 2006

Eric and I were talking on the phone yesterday about children. We both want one, very badly. We had been trying pretty much ever since we got married (3 years ago), but he got sent overseas, so of course that had to be put on hold. In a way I'm kind of glad that we haven't had one yet, because I really don't want to do the whole single parent thing. On the other hand, though, I know that if I was placed in that situation I could and would handle it just fine. Anyways, twins run in his family. Some generations have twin girls, the other's have a twin boy and a twin girl. Well, Eric is the first twin boy to ever survive out of all the other generations. I guess he is my "miracle husband". We were talking about if we did have twins, and Eric said the sweetest thing to me. He told me that if we had twin girls and they looked like their mother, he would have a tough job keeping the boys away from them. Ahh... He's so sweet. I've heard that twins run on the mother's side, but I'm not sure. I guess that's something that we will have to figure out for ourselves.

0 comments: