Saturday, March 11, 2006

Well, I have one day left, and then I have to go see my MIL. I think I'm going to take my little sister with me. She at least can keep me company on the drive there and back. She enjoys going to laugh at how ridiculous my sister-in-law acts sometimes. Sometimes I wonder what she's thinking (or if she is at all) about what she wears. She walks around in a wife beater and a sports bra. I'm thinking, "Ok, you're 23 yrs old, GROW UP!" Oh well, not my problem. My sister is 15 years old. She's such a doll, but spoiled rotten!!! I guess that comes with having a brother that is 9 years older and a sister that is 7 years older than she is. She has a good heart though, so that's ok. I enjoy her company. She's "quick witted" (as my grandpa always says when told he's a smart aleck). She came up and spent a month with Eric and me this past summer. We took her to the Country Stampede. Such fun, but I swear I thought I was going to die! It's so hot there. Of course I didn't die (lol). We bought a spray fan to help cool us off, and while going through the gate one day they made us dump out our water that was in it. I have no idea what the heck they thought it was, but we had to go buy a bottle of water just to fill it up again. So ridiculous. Oh well, we got to see ZZ Top, Keith Urban, Sugarland, and many many more, so it made it worth it. It was great. My brother went to Vegas yesterday. I told him to put money on #23 for me (I have no idea what that means, but he said he would, lol). Anyways, I hope that I have a good visit with my MIL. Shouldn't be too bad, considering it's been 3 months since I've seen her.

0 comments: