Monday, March 06, 2006

I have to say, I hate dealing with cars with Eric being gone. I grew up with my dad taking care of everything. If I needed an oil change, dad did it. If I needed air in my tires, dad did it. Anything that was car related my dad took care of it for me. It was very nice. Then I got married. So, when I needed an oil change, Eric did it... So, I really never had to worry about that kind of thing. In fact, once when I was living at home I needed air in my tires, so I went and did it myself. Boy was I proud. I came home and told my dad, he went out there to see, it was flatter than when I took it up to the store. He wasn't all that thrilled with me. So, I told him "Fine, I won't do that anymore," and I didn't. Never. So, Eric leaves and I'm back with my parents. Well, my dad went and got new tires for Eric's truck today (Thank you so much Daddy!). For some reason the check engine light is on now. It wasn't there before he took it in, now it is. Well, due to some health problems my dad has, I hate having to ask him for help anymore. I have no clue what to do. I did ask my dad about it, he said that I might have to take it in and have the dealer look it over. I told Eric about it when he called me tonight, and he says the same thing. I hate dealing with this stuff. I guess I should have paid more attention to this kind of thing when I was younger. Maybe I would know more than the nothing I know now.

0 comments: