Thursday, March 16, 2006

I'm finished with school for three days! I finished my geography early and I start my new classes on Monday. I'm just glad that I get a few days off. I am working on reading "Chicken Soup for the Military Wives Soul" and "A Year of Absence." Maybe I can finish them if I work hard enough by Sunday.

I'm getting tired of living with my family. I was trying to read my geography book earlier and my dad had his music on so loud I couldn't concentrate. He played the same song over and over and over again. They are talking about moving to one of the smallest towns ever, in Kansas. Both my mom and dad's parent's live there, and they are getting older and would like to be up there to help them. I wouldn't want to live there, so I think I might be moving back up to the ft. where Eric was stationed before he left. I have to move up there before he comes back anyways, it just might be sooner than I expected now. Oh well, I'll cross that bridge when I get there.

I have a dentist appt. the 28th. I believe that I am going to have to get a bone graph done. Ouch.

Today has not been the best day. I think I just need some time away from everyone. I need some time to just be alone and cry. I can't be sad when everyone is around me. They don't understand, and I can't explain it to them. I miss him so much. I guess this is the time where I need to get into my "Everyday that goes by brings us closer" frame of mind. I'll get there, eventually.

0 comments: