Friday, March 24, 2006

I'm pretty proud of myself. I've finished 3 weeks of work so far, for one class, and two weeks in the other. I've been busy the past few days. I made a 100 on my first test in counseling! Last night I got a little further in my "Chicken Soup for the Military wife's Soul" book. It's nice to read that before going to bed. Gives me something to do to relax. Eric had to go to the dentist today. The dentist put him on quarters, but he went to work for a while anyways. When he left work he got on the computer and we talked for about an hour before he went to bed. It was nice to talk to him, and it was very unexpected. I love that. We are getting closer every day to being together. I can't wait until May!!!! A week from tomorrow and we can finally say, I'll see you next month. YAY! That's so odd to get excited about seeing your husband in a month. After 5 months though, I can hardly contain myself.

I have 3 more weeks that I can send care packages to Eric, before I have to stop. At least until he goes back. That way they don't get there after he's left. That's going to be weird. Not searching for things to make it different from what I sent him last. It's very interesting trying to come up with new ideas each week. I can always fill a box though. I just see things that remind me of him, and things I think he'll like and get them. I bought him some things for Easter today. It's corny, but I don't care, and neither does he. For Valentine's Day I got him a little stuffed gorilla that whistles when you squeeze him. He thought that was funny. for Easter I made him a puzzle and put the pieces in plastic eggs. I think when I have to stop sending him packages I will move on to buying him new clothes for when he comes home. That way I still have something to do for him. It makes me feel useful to him still.

0 comments: