Sunday, March 19, 2006

I finished one of my books, "A Year of Absence", so I accomplished 1/2 of my goal. That's fine by me. I start my new set of classes tomorrow. I'm excited about that. That means I'm getting closer to being with Eric again. We have 9 weeks of these classes, but we have to finish them early, so that we don't have to deal with them while he's here. So, I will be working my butt off to get them finished in time. I want absolutely nothing to stand in the way of our time together. I will work 24/7 on those classes to complete the work. The problem with online classes, at least at the college I'm going to, is that the teacher has to open the unit for the week, and some of them don't like to open them early. Oh well, that's just a minor thing that I have to deal with.

It rained all day again today. I guess God saved all the rain for Western Oklahoma until this weekend. My brother called today. He works on an oilrig sometimes during the weekends for extra money, for my uncle. Anyways, he called today and said he liked how it doesn't rain for 6 months and then rains for 3 days straight while he's out working in it, lol... Yep, sounds like Oklahoma.

1 comments:

Michelle said...

Thank you so much!!!